We need you to adhere to all the rules, which are in place for yourselves and our staff safety whilst here at Cottrell Park.
These measures will be all subject to change as time and restrictions change.
Please remember to bring your own sanitiser.
Our Pro Shop is now back open, with refreshments & golf items being sold. For now, we ask for members to continue to use contactless payments.
The wearing of masks is now law anywhere within indoor and public spaces. Such as the Shop Reception & Golf Simulators. We ask that you abide by this law as nobody will be permitted within these areas unless a mask is worn.
The rule of 6 is legislation. If meeting indoors, only up to 6 persons can meet from an extended family. To make things easier, we will be setting the Marquee tables, whereby a maximum of 6 people can sit per table. Please do not move the furniture to accommodate more people. Up to 30 people can sit outside at any time.
If there is a requirement to go into the shop, then….
Masks/Face coverings are now the law and must be worn in any public places apart from outdoors.
We have recently experienced slower pace of play due to the increase of 2-3-4 balls now being permitted on the course.
Please read the below guidelines on pace of play and adhere to these to ensure all golfers enjoy their round.
A 3 ball should take 3 hours 40 mins and a 4 ball 4 hours to play an 18 hole round.
• Please play ready golf, 1st on the tee, tee off
• Shorter hitters to hit first
• Find and play your ball, then help others search
• If in doubt hit a provisional, only search for 3 minutes
• If you lose ground on the group ahead, check if you are holding the group behind up, if this is the case call them through
• Remember 1,2,3 and 4 balls all have equal standing on the course
• Size up your shot/line, up your putt while others are playing
• Leave your bag/trolley/buggy at the green exit
Remember, it’s the things we do between shots that speed us up!
Lets all stay safe, enjoy our golf and help others enjoy theirs.