We’re closed but keeping our courses to a high standard: Thursday 26th March
At Cottrell Park, we believe it is important to keep all our members & guests in the loop. We are at a time we need to stick together, be safe and be positive.
General Manager, Derek Smith:
We understand the current situation is frustrating for all golfers however, rest assured the green-staff are working incredibly hard maintaining the courses in readiness for your return.
They have my total admiration for turning up daily as they too are feeling family pressures of “why are you going to work”.
You will be proud to return; here are a few things we have been working on:
- The new practice green and the surrounding area has now been completed to stage 1
- Maintenance of the courses is ongoing
- Irrigation has started on the greens as yes unbelievably after the wettest 6 months suddenly we hit a dry spell too quickly
- Other works include 1000 saplings planted (not shown)
- 16th Button tee has been completed and will be sown next week
- General tidy of all areas of both courses
More photos will be released next week with further updates.
In the meantime please keep safe, keep distant, keep well.
For all other updates relating to the current situation, please see our official Covid-19 customer notice.
Photos of our work to date